So You Think You Can't Draw?
|15 September 2019||10.00am - 4.00pm||$160.00|
|Pay before 1st September for an early bird price||$140.00|
|Terms and Conditions||All materials included|
Karen's speciality is teaching people who think they can't draw.
If you believe any of the points below then this workshop is for you.
- You are either born with drawing ability or not
- Beautiful drawing just flows from the finger tips
- I can't draw a stick figure/straight line/to save my life
- Drawing successfully means drawing a whole complete still life/horse/garden/landscape/portrait
- I don't have a creative bone in my body.
Join artist Karen Frankel for this non-threatening workshop. For over 12 years she has guided people to discover the secrets of a drawers world. You will work through techniques and exercises that will surprise you.
Please note that this workshop is for adults and unfortunately is not suitable for children.